Monday, February 12, 2007

Dividends

DSCF3214.JPG
DSCF3216.JPG
DSCF3217.JPG

Morning is just a rehash of last night except we're dirtier because there hasnt been a real shower for either. I'm sitting topless in the passenger seat as Daryl brings us home. The wind is passing us by and I want to scream, which I do. We stop for three spots fishing for barra but fail quite miserably. Well, at least money buys us barra at Fisherman's Wharf again, just like the first time, but here we bump into Teddy and Ayumi, my trainmates who inspire laughter in between their Japanese-Korean attempts at English.

DSCF3219.JPG

It's time to say goodbye, and this is the final entry On the Southern Road. But I know, when the police pulls us over on the way to the airport, there is no need to say goodbye, because, well, too many things can happen. You just gotta have faith, faith, faith.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home