Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sick!

DSCF3180.JPG
DSCF3182.JPG
DSCF3186.JPG
DSCF3189.JPG
DSCF3191.JPG

Kristie and Erin from back in the IP pick me up at Todd Mall after farewells with Dan. They've prepped a picnic and we're going to the West MacDonnell Ranges today. We try to channel Peter McDouall Stuart's spirit for a little bit at Serpentine Gorge but fail miserably. Ellery Creek Big Hole is the most beautiful place I never thought Alice Springs could have. There's so much fun to be had swimming and we're eating for too long so by the time we've left we're already late for my train. There's no point stressing about missing the train though, it'd just be oddly funny at this point of a trip in which nothing bad has happened. So we sing to The Audreys, play with stuffed toys, and poke our heads out of the window screaming bloody murder. By the time we fly into the railway station, the train doors have already been locked but I'm just in time so they let me in anyway. As Kristy puts it so well when I sms the girls goodbye, "I bet no one else on the train was swimming in a waterhole an hour ago."

DSCF3195.JPG
DSCF3196.JPG
DSCF3197.JPG
DSCF3198.JPG
DSCF3199.JPG
DSCF3200.JPG
DSCF3201.JPG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home