Friday, February 02, 2007

Town of 1770

We carry on the night for a little while in the morning and when we part we know we have to meet again. Starving back home, I go to the Lebanese shop and get 6 pitas for 4AUD and stuff myself. Stefan and Dan know I've been out somewhere but we dont need to say anything. There're people coming to and leaving the house after a while Stefan and I have lost track of them as we're sitting on the verandah. We're starting to feel a little down because a) I'm leaving tomorrow and b) He has a shit job so stefan whips out the stash, I get the music and drinks, and we're smoking in no time. We're cracking up into pieces over old people on trains, and lousy loud slow leaf thieves. The crowning glory of the night is when all the bong gets into our head and the moon becomes the most ridiculous, brightest, burning object to our eyes. The neighbourhood was prolly up looking at the two stoned tourists on Blair St. Dan thinks that everyone at home is asleep since the lights are out but Stefan and I are still sitting in the dark in the hall trying to avoid a moonburn. We see Dan's shadow lurking outside the window as he tries to climb in and we're getting very startled out of our knickers. "Shhh, go back to sleep," and we break into funnies again. Man, what I'd give for another night like that. Stefan.. wo bist du?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home