Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Am A Pancake

Adelaide is quite possibly the last decent shopping place I'll be in considering the size of Alice Springs, Yulara and Darwin. At the ABC shop is the book that the chef on The Overland told me about back on the way to Perth again. "Celebrity Homecooked" is a collection of recipes from families all around Australia. It's pretty genuine inasmuch as "Australian cuisine" goes. I want badly to get a Bobby Flynn EP or whatev but nothing's been released yet. I get the Audreys' "Between Last Night and Us", which, honestly, is the best soundtrack for a group of travellers sitting in the hostel, perspiring in the heat, dreading the hour when we have to leave Adelaide on the journey that will eventually take us home.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home