Thursday, February 15, 2007

You're The Bitch

The party at Central two days ago was to celebrate LTA Zen's completion of his two year RC stint. This must have been sweet relief for him because being a Central RC must feel like being the Jurong OC, what with the workload. He was there the first day I stepped into station, he was the one who picked me for the rota and he was there for my first call, he was there for my first fire. His name was the one I'd listen out for when 16th was the supporting contingent for the 33rd POP, he was The One who was also from RJC. He made me drop the LTA after I completed BOC, and he always seemed to be someone great to confide in, to joke with. I could only hope to be as good an RC as him. So here's to you Zen, you must be glad it's over.

And today when I go to the War Memorial Park, just being a tourist, he's there, doing his job as 1st Div infocomms officer. Haha! I go over to him and we chat fondly, how great to be an infocomms officer.

Night time is meeting Fariz, and he's driving because he just passed his Class 3. As usual he's being a fucker and makes me pay for oil. I refuse to pump the oil and pay the 8.60SGD we can muster up and he goes on a hissy fit! Haha! Fucker brings me to Lower Pierce Reservoir and we have a picnic of Gardenia bread and plain water. He makes me piss on my own waterbottle, we piss ourselves silly because of the reservoir, and chat with two Bangladeshi workers on their CNY break. The night ends with fucking around in his room as blokes do (really, pisser) and Feyaze never did finished his stupid stockcheck, dammit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home