Thursday, November 23, 2006

The UnXpected

DSCF2843
A visit to Adelaide FS in the morning. The firies here are fricking hot. In the SA Gallery, there's a Rodin exhibition so I fork out 5AUD for that, and it reminds me a bit of art history lessons that I had. I meet Scott and we go to the pie cart at the GPO for a pie floater, which is pea soup, with a mystery bag (Aussied for pie) drowned in it. Tres bien.

23-11-06_2050
Rocket invites me to PJ O'Briens for the firies gathering tonight. It's amazing how well they treated me, and the place was great too. This event is also being held to coincide with Movember, and most of the guys are indeed keeping a moustache this month. There are the daddy beards, the goatees and the very metrosexual fuzz even. Free food, 2AUD half-pints and...

23-11-06_1959
HHOTT girls to boot.. they're pretty intelligent actually! After this, I meet Scott again at Edinburgh Castle Hotel, which is just really apologetic. I take the O-Bahn home at around midnight and there're frightening drunk aborigines at the bus stop. Back in Tea Tree Gully, I have to walk for about 15 minutes in the freezing night. It's not that bad, a bit of an adventure, and the Southern Cross is magnificent.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home