Monday, March 31, 2003

FOR HER

nothing's ever the same now that you're gone. i suspect the world isn't even round anymore
u took off. unplugged me n sent me into orbit
how could you?
so i did wad i was best at.as if we were never very close.as if u were jux an ad in e magazines
truth is you're so much more.
tt's y i get to b selfish.
cos ur so much more to me den i ever could b to u.
oh well

Baby when you're gone
I realize I'm in love
The days go on and on
And the nights just seem so long
Even food don't taste that good
Drink ain't doing what it should
Things just feel so wrong - baby when you're gone


oh well
i still miss u.
tho i say i hate u
tho its been only months
cant bear to look at u anymore.
how could sth so wrong feel so rite?
i jux had to cut u off. like an ingrown nail
i jux wanna sit down n tell u everythin.everythin
so many words unuttered
pangs of missing you .everynight in my bed. i see hippo

FOR HIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home