Tuesday, March 18, 2003

*in grown nails*

like i figured, bloggin seems to haf lost any semblance of charm to me. somehow feels vnarcissistic. but oh well
got drawn in dis time cos of a certain dalglish
dalglish blog entries really affect me. raw emotions. i like. or maybe they're crafted to look raw. but nvm
sumtimes i smirk at dalglish cos he seems so clueless.
but yet dalglish seems to haf dis membranish flimsy thingy tt holds evrythin together for dalglish's mind. which i cant do for nuts, so guess dalglish's a master in ways
niwae shan't pretend to understand dis enigma
i hope i dun ever noe dalglish. cos den the mysterynity would be less.
BUT back to bloggin. its like in grown toenails. u cant help but look at one. yet too lazy to do sth abt it.
n today, i write my blog and cut my in grown toenails. hah!
e past wk seemed only like n empty changin of dates w/o e passin of time
jux vague recollections of frettin abt e population in pimpleland
gp tan being really slimy wif me.[its funny how class likes to jump to my defence while i'm like oh well nvm UR e one lookin bad]
n goin on a hastily put together diet cos of havin eaten like two megabuffets in two weekends. y do i bother 2 torture myself?
e 1st weekend of e hols was really bad.
sat nite was freaky concert date nite.where i kept leakin frm my pits while my palms were freezin. o n it was a bad hair nite.
sunday was even worse. havin to drag myself to a mindbogglingly borin zaerox thing. y do i bother to torture myself?
it went downer on monday jux when i tot it couldn't
trainin was shit cos e sun was being plain oppressive/abusive.
i had to travel from one end of e islnd to another three times
decided to show face @ a mindnumbin pseudo class thing which bored my hair flat
urgh.
but e rest of march seems promisin.
wed will b really fun cos trainin's in e mornin n i get to go for sum O2 thingy
thursday seems to b "pretend to be girl day" cos am goin shoppin n facial.
friday get to volunteer in orchard road (!)[its funny how ALL my volunteer ppl ask me to go orchard to help out. new dimension to havin fun on e job]
sat is party day! n e bez part is evryone's sober! not sum crappy party wif cloudy minds
ooh y muz wait so long?

Go, and catch a falling star,
though it may seem too far.
And if you're lucky you might find,
all the things you'd left behind.
While distant it seems,
the things so dear,
In truth,
they were always very near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home