Thursday, February 20, 2003

if u lose ur sense of touch can u still orgasm?

urgh.jux finished all my work tt collected over 3 days.damn disgustin.niwae came back from indo n bought bubblegum can gif me frens.ppl kept askin me how was my trip n i dun tink they understand e stupidity of their q.its like me askin them how was their trip home yesterday.niwae it was normal lo...jux tt e flies got more.e swing in front of e pond is gone.dere is a log tt let us sit across e pond.n e view from e muka is covered by guni.e most disgustin part of e trip tho was on e last day b4 we went 2 e city 2 catch our ride home.we were havin dinner n after tt evry1 cleared their plates @ e toilet so dere was foodlets all over e floor.normally my auntie would wash up after tt. budden @ all times i suddenly had 2 shit which meant tt i had to shit in a toilet wif a floor covered in foodlets.*ouch*

ever wondered wheres e wrongest place 2 get a pimple?i had 1 on my elbow.had to squeeze all e pus out.i tink i haf all e weirdest body functions.like e other day during pracrit teacher was sayin abt "contemplatin ur navel" n i was contemplatin my navel n realized tt its super dirty.should start 2 clean it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home