Friday, March 07, 2003

helplessness

ooh i could spend my entire time moanin abt how my new world is collapsin when i barely got to noe it
ah hah. but im too smart 4 tt u c
y bother?
when tinkin abt it does nothin but add 2 e population of pimpleland
when whinin abt anything else would b like a headless mouse runnin ard screamin
who moved my cheezels?
nooo.
i haf an image 2 maintain u see
sudden motivation from minli when she said sumthin like "ivan can b a killer"
n sumaya when she said tt her first impression of me was hah better den average
its tru. i shall b a killer now.
u noe how guys try 2 b kool? just make hair nice nice n sit @ a table hoping tt u wun sweat till ur gel dissolv
so i guess i can do it.
esp when i dun use gel

Can you become
Can you become
A new version of you

New wallpaper
New shoe leather
A new way home
I don't remember

New version of you
I need a new version of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home