Saturday, March 08, 2003

happy birthday ellery
happy birthday jame

You're beautiful, that's for sure
You'll never ever fade
You're lovely but it's not for sure
That I won't ever change
And though my love is rare
Though my love is true

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is


from a letter written 191002 0012
dear sky,
i'm crying.i dunno why.it's juz so freaky.like my entire world collapsed on me.i juz feel so painful all of a sudden.is it because i'm gonna spend my birthday studying or is it because i'm gonna spend my birthdy alone.is it because noonerememberesexceptellery.is it because ellery can't crash at my house.is it cos i can't get weiyang's no?god.if only i knew.it seems i spend half my time planning wad i want and e other half praying to get wad i want.and everything screws out and i'm stuck telling myself that i din actually want it.i juz dunno anything.so this is teenage.you're really screwed.and i juz went someone to hug me and listen to everything.everything.god.why do i have to be alone.i think i'll get over this.but until then i'm lost.i'm not happy.i was juz this morning.i wish nothing would happen.everyone juz sitting down breathing but No.Help me please.
Happy Birthday to me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home