Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tummy Mouse

The thing about ex-friends, people who used to be so close but are now strangers, is that they are not alone. From way back in secondary school, six years ago, I had began to lose sight of myself. The same also for parts of JC, which meant that these buddies had only made friends with an approximation of myself, a projection. That is why, now, it is so hard to go back to Huan Ling, for example, and get nostalgic. Because I do not know very well, or remember, the person that they knew and remember. For that matter, I am my own ex-friend, and that's why if you're an ex-friend reading this, you're not alone. But it's getting better now, we're getting chummier.

It seems to me that the toilet has bore witness to many changes of mind and realisations. Appropriately enough for the venue, my mental tempest can only be paralleled by my bowel movement, or there lackof. It all started in 2001 when things began to go a little crazy, and when I got the first bout of tummy mouse. Over the years, it's come and gone inasmuch the same way as I vacillate between personalities. Many a time, I get stressed/ nervous/ frightened, and I can feel the constipation right there in my tummy. One day, past all these purgings, everything will be clear, completely detoxed. Oh, what a day that will be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home