Tuesday, March 20, 2007

R Dreaming

It's been too long and R asks me to come out, so I do. On hindsight, I'm surprisingly calm, without any of the palpitations or constipation I'm so familiar with. The smoke's too thick to breathe, but his proximity is apparent. After two years, he finally says what I'd been holding my breath so long for. His arms are around me, and I'm feeling like a foetus. It's as if I was never alive until this moment, and now everything's coherent, it all falls into place, and I can let go of this cosmic sigh, the first breath that gave life to everything.

For real now, R has really asked to meet me, though I know that this time, I'll need to breathe a little first. And know that there isnt any point, really, in holding my breath anymore. All in a dream, all in a dream

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home