Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Indigestion

"Stop it, you're giving me indigestion!" Thats for the kids of CCHY, who'd been so obnoxious for the past three days. Grrr. Only 120SGD over three days wouldnt cut it normally, if it were not for the great outdoors - sun, high elements, the sea - and the good company from the other camp instructors. Cute boys and cute girls, not the students please, and everything's a little better.

Maybe I'm a little elitist, maybe I've high standards. But when kids cant form a circle when told to, cant reply to "How're you?" and bring soft toys to a two-night camp... My, my, what future is there?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to dampen ur spirts during camp.
but i tink u're right, hahas(:

11:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam! how'd you get here? anyway, you're one of the few who can prove me wrong. good luck you!

12:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home