Friday, March 09, 2007

You Just Gotta Keep Moving

Those who still bother speaking to me at all will know that yesterday and today were the Wesleyan Interviews. Now, now, no speculations from any quarters please, or halves or thirds for that matter. It's pretty evident to me that everytime something seems to have gone well, it didnt. No reason to break the trend now, and I dont recall having put out any great karma on the world recently, so am pretty certain I didnt clinch it. Well, at least Rachel Chang and Rachel Isserlis will be very glad to find out that I'll go to England now.

It's fucking terrible for me, however, that now in my heart of hearts I know I'm not getting the scholarship. Not because of any particular reason, except my own crazy mind getting ahead of itself, spreading all the bad vibes onto the stars and sun, and damn, didnt the interviewers feel it. And also, if I feel this way about it now, how terrible it will be have it confirmed in April. No, the only way to go is keep to moving.

This afternoon I paid a visit to Parliament House, because, I told Kevin, it's so near. There must be more, no sitting in the dark allowed, no sitting at all, go, go, go, go, go. More, more, more, so my mind can suck it up and not implode for not getting that damn scholarship...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home