Thursday, March 23, 2006

i've been learning to drive my whole life

i like the peace in the backseat i dont have to drive i dont have to speak i can watch the countryside and i can fall asleep

because sometimes i cant be responsible for myself. addendum. it's never being in control sitting in the backseat. it's massive pangs of missing you that renews, begins, collects, lets fall. it's nights now without being anywhere near you, one year away from you. it's knowing we're no longer a team and no longer you and me against the world.it's being so caught up in us. it's us being boys, real men, real good moslems. it's me thinking i gave you everything from beneath me. it's remembering our last conversation was fuck you and fuck you right back. it's dying night after night after night

Labels: