Wednesday, July 07, 2004

what kind of

what kind of hubris could it be, that renders you able to believe in yourself thus? your arrogant self-righteousness leaves me gasping for air. i would spit into your face but i do not because for a while there you had me. ah the true mark of a professional rapist: for a while the victim believes it is just retribution. you have me spread-eagled and you fuck me up and i want so much to watch you writhe in agony but no. because you believe you can get away with anything. and i let you. i couldnt do anything, because you'd always say it was all in jest, and impute me over-reacting. and there i lie spread-eagled and deflated just waiting for the next time you, anybody, comes around to fuck me up again. you do it the best though, you know what they say about people with big egos. why, you cunning prick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home