Sunday, June 29, 2003

a house of cards on nothing

was watching amazing race yesterday for some frivolity and i found it really hilarious!

OF COURSE the gay couple with chiselled looks would carry sedate cheese while the soccer mums frolicked in cowshit.
OF COURSE the only team the gay couple would trust was "the supremes".
how very entertaining! seriously!

but the part that really got me on the rocks was when the team that wanted out was in and the team that actually tried was out. how bullshitty.

and the part where they were in amsterdam reminded me how amsterdam used to be the highlight in my europe backpacking trip that was on the things-to-do-list that i kept with D.

a part of me will always be left in that list, i think. and when will i be made to give up that part of me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home