Friday, June 20, 2003

and to fulfil my bitch quota for today:
I GOT VEE-ED BY MINLI TODAY!!!
was supposed to meet her at nat lib BUT she called me to go lido
which was a no-go because i'd end up gawking at gorgeous people.
hmpf.
and i went to bencoolen mosque to pray but only to see that it had mutated into a behemoth of a construction site!!!and i didnt have enough time to go to, get this, masjid MAULANA at uobplaza.
so guess what.
i hopped onto a TRISHAW. yup! no need to pay erp!
the view was splendid and it was the first time i rode a non-car/bus/lorry/pickup/van in singapore.
until the uncle stopped for trishaw-logistics-problem. and right beside me was a bus filled with fellow teens peering at me.
i was mortified. and i never felt so probed and violated before.
at that very moment, i just hoped i'd get swallowed up by the ground after disintegrating first just so that nobody would have the chance to laugh at me
you know the feeling, like you want to stop existing.
urgh.
i didnt get to the mosque in time anyway. either because i was too heavy, or the uncle was past his prime.
i strongly vote for the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home