Monday, June 09, 2003

music in my head :: ghetto superstar :: mya

it's about me, it's never about me.
me.e.

i woke up at four
and went to the airport.
i hugged her and lingered around.
i minced my way out of the airport
and as i passed them by from outside the airport
levina marcus and joseph seemed alien.
on hindsight,
i remember consciously giving up my chance to be any part of her life.
just a flashing spark like in a tinder box.
so bye.


and as you soar on wings of dreams,
with this final wave, this final kiss,
remember, our hearts turned night to day,
their blinding light tattoed on my iris.

and as you land your feet on streams
of memories you said you'd always miss,
will you talk of spring or sing, like may,
the songs and colours of an iris?


AND then there is you.
are you silent
for you or for me?
me.e.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home