Thursday, June 19, 2003

this and that.
this or that?
this seems good but so does that.
i think i'll choose this.
or that.


i went to dunman high yesterday to pick up my o cert and the place was as putrid as ever
anyway, i was looking at my cert as my mum drove me home and i was suddenly flooded by this Overwhelming Desire to tear the cert up as a form of Token Resistance against The Paper Chase.
didn't happen because my mum was right beside me. and besides, i didn't have anywhere to throw it without being charged with littering.
reminds me of the time i managed to tear up the scholarship form because my friend was right beside me. and so was the dustbin

the idea of someone snatching me away from everything or just floating away in a giant bubble is becoming more and more appealing. maybe that explains my fascination with smallville apart from its gorgeous people and moving colours. somebody save me

just found out that my friend's grandfather just passed away. i don't think many people deal with death well. least of all, me. i'll most likely spend my entire life getting used to death

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home