Saturday, June 02, 2007

rebellion

my pen dropped into the toilet bowl just as i pressed the flush button in CCSG. as i realised that this would prolly be the best way to lose a pen (i lose one every day), an uncontrollable fit took over me and i laughed myself shitfaced much to the chagrin of the supervisor. amidst all the grease and coffee in the cafe, there's always a light mood, and we never take ourselves too seriously. it's the only way to stay sane.

it really is the only way, faced with the challenge of university, moving, getting what i've been pining for, the unending madness, everyday quiet placating the big and crazy Confusion which demands more, more, more monotony and routine before it lays itself to sleep for tonight. If I could just take the piss about all these things, hold up this sense of kefe, then perhaps one day, i will tell myself nothing really matters, and on that day, I will know it to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home