Friday, June 01, 2007

Dunce Dreaming

I'm rushing into the PAC at RJ because I think I'm a little late for this staging of Macbeth. As I burst through the double doors, they're already announcing cast credits at the curtain call, so they call out for me... and put a dunce hat (it's more like a pail) on me. I'm determined to not be late for the next staging so I rushed to Mac's, but lo and behold, they're already well into the Porter scene.

At Mac's (not the same one, it's not a dream, and yes, what was I doing there?), I bump into Agnes where we start to yak about regular catch-up stuff. Turns out that she's in UNSWAsia, and still trying to decide if she will go to Sydney. So I ask her how she took the news that school was closing down, because that's always one of our secret wishes back in primary or secindary school. True enough, she tells a tale of how she gets into class late to see her classmate alone in the classroom, who then shouts to her animatedly, "No need to come school la, no more school, school close down already!" So be careful what you wish for, because it might very well come true, just very much later on... at the wrong time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home