Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Who Do You Call?

Jan, Jac and I go to a place where we can "walk and eat", namely Katong. It's a sweltering day, and a second outside aircon is a second too many. Jan and I are singing the Ghostbusters theme while Jac keeps snapping pictures. To the city to toss the ball around, and then more aircon. It is too hot to do anything at all!

Saying goodbye to them, Azi and Vik show me around their BTC, which was the reason why I would've taken up NUS Law's offer. The arches and the quadrangles are a beaut, but I decided I wasnt missing enough. I pick up Jie Ming on the way to Jun Ren's house, where instead of being the awkward meeting I thought it'd have been, we were all at ease and talked cock all the way to eight. Looking back to the past few days, I wonder at how unnecessarily nervous and anxious about so many things. Maybe if I learnt to lighten up a little, then my bowels would be better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home