Monday, January 01, 2007

No More Existing

Now I have laid down my bag full of stones and let it fade into the eternal dusk of time. With any luck and a fair amount of hard work, I will walk the white healing sand on the beaches of my life with the courage I found at hypnotherapy today. A swim in the Edward River is a chance to wash away the excess of last night and also a shortcut to the lucid dreaming workshop on the other bank. I also test the water by fixing up a date with Eric at the chai tent for tonight.

The afternoon is spent at the First Aid Tent working on an acid trip case. Claire is accompanied by Kate and Marty who I arrange to meet when everything is over. Oddly enough, on the way back to the tent to get ready for my date, there's a man standing in the dark who offers me acid, which of course i dont accept. The chai tents brimming today and i bump into Lauren who's been avoiding Maggie and I even, but it doesnt matter to me. I chat with Eric and his friend Jan through the night until we decide it's time to disband. Eric and I go for a walk and we end up sitting on the tree trunk under the moon and, well, let's just say we really became part of nature.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home