Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Rehabilitation of Ivan

Because I will be 52 wishing I was 20. So it's no more mourning for opportunities past...

are you gonna live your life wondering/ standing in the back,/ looking around?/ are you gonna waste your time thinking,/ how you’ve grown up,/ or how you missed out?/ things are never gonna be the way you want./ even at 25,/ you gotta start sometime./ i’m on my feet i’m on the floor i’m good to go./ now all i need is just to hear a song i know./ i wanna always feel like part of this was mine./ i wanna fall in love tonight./ crimson, and clover,/ over, and over./ our house in the middle of the street/ why did we ever meet?/ started my rock 'n roll fantasy./ dont dont, dont let's start./ why did we ever part?/ kick start my rock 'n rollen heart./ i’m on my feet i’m on the floor i’m good to go./ so come on Davey sing me something that i know./ i wanna always feel like part of this was mine./ i wanna fall in love tonight

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home