Friday, July 18, 2003

the dark side of the moon

tuesdays are wonderful days because econs just seems to disappear and for once a week i get to pretend it doesnt exist. other days i wilt in econs lectures looking for escape reasons which always prove illusive.econs tutorials see constant battles not to stand up and scream and bite off my fingers.if econs was a girl she'd be the ugliest of any lot.so you can imagine the horror of the cruel irony that saw me topping my class in econs.hell, it stands the risk of being my best subject.others may call me a bitch for all i care, but i sure hope it was a fluke this time.i will not show my mother my common test results because i'm afraid of what i might do when i see the words "i told you so" form on her lips

i was on the car with my mother a few days back and she just kept going on and on about something i didnt give a rats ass for.i think it was rocket science or something.i just kept quiet anyway, and so did she, for five minutes at least. just when i thought that topic was buried she started all over again.why why why? why do people make you hear what you dont care about?they should all listen when theyre told where to stuff it.aaronloh puts it perfectly: why did you just make me listen to that?

i also remember sitting in the family car with everyone else when i was in primary school.a song by the cranberries started playing and and i began to tap my fingers and feet along to the song.my sister took a look at me and promptly pronounced, "he's possessed by satan". why did i just make you read that?

music in my head :: merah :: def gab c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home