Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ol' Freo

I wake up late and lethargic so I have a doubleshot, which means i leave home very late (3pm!). Im in Freo by 4pm and do my own thing which includes the fire station of course, where they treat me like a VIP and give me tshirts and uniforms and tours. Dinner is a very special treat at the Mexican restaurant where I bump into two girls from the train here.

Now the sinister part of the day. Olle, Adam and I are booked on the ghost tour of the Fremantle Prison which really isnt all that scary, gallows included. When we're watching one of the re-enactments though, and Moondyne Joe is telling us to be careful and all that jazz, I get little chills down my spine because there was the most intense feeling of deja vu i had ever had. Twas as if my dreams I had one night was telling me the future, albeit not a very important one.

DSCF2997

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home