Monday, January 15, 2007

My Girlfriend's Dead

Before boarding the train yesterday I had a shower in Keswick because I didnt want to procrastinate anymore. What a good move, because I had the longest night on the trains I've ever had before. We're playing cards, flirting, singing to the guitar, to the ipod, avoiding people, dancing to george michael, playing word games, tossing the ball around doing anything but sleeping. At Kalgoorlie, im sposed to go for food but end up smoking when Vlad comes up to offer a bong. Hell, I'd have taken a bonk even.

DSCF2996
Daniel, who i love truly, madly, deeply. He's a blazing anarchist, polysexual, tori amos luster, lisper, beautiful singer, recalcitrant traveller. I'd like to meet him again in England, and I sure as hell want to watch the Rugby World Cup in France with Simon.

005_3A.JPG
009_7A.JPG
pfft jamie!.JPG
004_2A.JPG
and the scenery behind is just zooming past. there's just too much to care
003_1.JPG
019_19A.JPG
Vlad
3887scd.jpg
24a3scd.jpg
012_11A.JPG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home