Thursday, September 29, 2005

look how i've grown! [redux]

aimei and i are both very pleased to discover that - surprise surprise - i have actually learnt something over the past two years! nine pm at kembangan mrt station [third door, never more, never less] to send the uk gang off. my dear fellow ja'dye was listening to my newest dilemma - go for boc [firefighter's ocs] or stay in central fire station where i am so deliriously happy. two years younger and i'd be vacillating, wringing hair and shooting off ten consecutive smses. but now nooo - i catch myself midsentence because i find i actually have the answer. so now it is me spending my one more year in central, more corpses, more fires, more time with the band of brothers. no more saving myself for some abstract utopian future. this is happy now, so happy doing ns, very happy in central.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home