Sunday, February 22, 2004

sunscreen

the answer to my j1-j2 question that has blindsighted me struck when i was doing pc on friday afternoon. we've had our times and they'll have theirs.there is no shame in getting off on their youth.there is no need to look good in front of them.it is all right to be jealous of them.fuck yea lit does stimulate synapses in your mind.

we all began with good intent
when love was raw and young
we believed that we could change ourselves
the past could be undone
but we carry on our backs the burden.
time always reveals
in the lonely light of morning
in the wound that would not heal
it's the bitter taste of losing everything
i've held so dear.

though i've tried, i've fallen
i have sunk so low
i messed up
better I should know
so don't come round here
and tell me I told you so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home