Thursday, August 14, 2003

In the absence of security I made my way into the night
Stupid Cupid keeps on calling me but I see nothing in his eyes

But if you're looking for fastlove
If that's love in your eyes
It's more than enough
Had some bad luck
So fastlove is all that I've got on my mind

music in my head :: fast love :: george michael
music in my head :: beautiful stranger :: madonna

i looked into your eyes
and my world came tumbling down
you're the devil in disguise
that's why i'm singing this song

i looked into your face
my heart was dancing all over the place
i'd like to change my point of view
if i could just forget about you

i eschew my art and my writings.

ada yang lain
disenyummu
yang membuat lidahku
gugup tak bergerak
ada pelangi
di bola matamu
dan memaksa diri
tuk bilang
"aku sayang padamu"

irama dalam kepalaku :: pelangi di matamu :: jamrud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home