Saturday, October 18, 2003

barenaked ladies :: it's all been done
dashboard confessional :: hands down
iron maiden :: can i play with madness
michael brandmeier :: maybe this time
robbie robertson :: hold back the dawn
suede :: still life
supergrass :: alright

the idea of dancing on a volcano is seductive. we'd have so much fun. we shant care about how everything's gonna blow up from under us. i havent fully convinced myself i shouldnt be at the party now. i could dress cab there and then arrive fashionably late. dirty dancing anyone?

Silent Eyes torments me

all this captions from my sketchbook. i cant scan

take a bite of this heaven.

sweet my love,
i'll put your picture in my heart.
and here, all i may forget,
is your picnic hat.

where is spottiswoode?
who are the joneses?

how terrible it'd be to dream the perfect dream and having to remind yourself its only a dream

take me by the hand, take me somewhere new, i dont know who you are but i'm with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home